Monday 28 July 2014

that body shop life

*Quick Blog Intro*
I see all these bloggers posting about all these brands which as a student I simply cannot afford! So why not tell others what I do to purchase a few of these hyped up products for a fraction of the price!


First up, the body shop. First things first the products smell amazing and so I'm sold at my first whiff! But £12 for a tub of body butter?! A little overpriced for a fellow student like me. 

I picked up this Papaya body butter recently (which smells a-mazing) for only £4.50! 
I never pay £12 for the body butters. How?

- I also use the discount codes that are featured on www.voucherscodes.co.uk they often have discounts such as 40% so you can grab the body butters for only £7.20

- If you're with o2 they often do deals on the o2 priority apps featuring the body shop (there's a 40% on currently on)

- If there's a body shop sale I stock up. They often sell the body butters for £5 on sale and I got an extra 10% off the sale emailed to me. So sign up to their emails for future deals.

thats all from me,

#thatbrokelife

1 comment: